Saturday, August 21, 2010

A big moment for Indy

 

 DSC01213We ended up at a great family restaurant on the last night in Copenhagen.  They had a kids menu that had some great foods for Indy to eat.  But as with all restaurants you do have to wait to get your food.  Patience with respect to food is not a life skill Indy has acquired yet.  So these are the aforementioned “Oat-y O’s”…however they were a little stale by the end of the trip and required some soaking before they were possible for Indy to chew (she only has 4 teeth).

DSC01215She got salmon with roasted potatoes and 2 dishes of guacamole.  YUM!!!

 DSC01216

“Really?  A whole plate just for me?  I don’t have to share?'”

DSC01217

“Will you hold these for me Daddy?…I’m starting to get full”

DSC01218

Destroyed it!  YUM!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow! It looks like you're having a fantastic vacation. Hope that you have a great 36th birthday while you're out there. My, Indy's getting big fast. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jeff!!! I hope you're having a fantastic day!!!

    Saje

    ReplyDelete