Wednesday, October 31, 2012

She sure is funny!

Indy is 3 years old now, and for that reason I have enrolled her in swimming lessons with out me.  I both excited and sad about this....but...I thought she would be excited.

Here is the transcript of our conversation:

Me: Indy, guess what? You get to start swimming lessons again on Friday night!

Indy: with you?

Me: nope.  You are 3 now and get to be in swimming with a teacher and some new friends.  Doesn't that sound fun?!

Indy: Nope, that sounds HORRIBLE!

Me: (while starting to laugh) oh, since you are a big girl now I thought you would love to be in swimming and have Mommy watch.

Indy: No! I am not a big girl, SEE (dramtically drops to her knees).

Me: (talking to self....DO NOT LAUGH!) oh, ok, we can talk more about this tomorrow.

Where does she get this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment